Saturday 25 January 2014

Next 'Black Shiny Leggings' Review

Today I thought I would do a review on my absolute favourite pair of leggings! I bought these from next about 8 months ago, and these still feel like brand new - it goes from a size 8-10 up to 18-20 (bearing in mind they are super stretchy!)


I've taken a picture of the front view and back view. The material of these are fantastic, they are super stretchy and very thick - so easy to dress them up or dress them down! They are super inexpensive at £16 too!

When I first bought these I was a bit unsure on the material thinking that it would show all my lumps and bumps really badly, but if anything it pulls me in a little! I bought these in a size 14-16 by mistake but in fact they are too big for me! The only con I have with these are that the length of them are really long - I'm quite short at 5 foot 5 anyway, but I often just cuff the bottoms up and this problem is resolved. These are high waisted too, so they act as shape wear. I find these make my butt look absolutely fantastic too! These have also stayed true to the fact they are black - I find with leggings that after a couple of washes the black fades to brown, but these haven't and are still black!

These are super comfy and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking for a decent pair of leggings!


Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment