Thursday 2 January 2014

New Years Resolution

As I said yesterday, this year I really want to make my life just a little more cherpy and cheerful. 2013 was just as horrendous as 2012, 2011 and 2010. I've finally decided I don't want my private life making my life feel so sad and emotional. I really want to be that person who is always happy and doesn't let any little thing get them down, not the person who has a smile on their face so everyone thinks they are okay.

Overall in my private life, relationships and such - 2012 and 2013 really were awful. I'm pretty much done with relationships and love for a while yet. I'm going to focus on the things that make me happy in life. My blogging, my fashion and now making lots of new things with my Sewing machine. Getting a sewing machine for Christmas really has made me decide I want to start making my own clothes - its a new lease of life. It could even turn into a business one day (wouldn't that be fantastic!). 

I never usually have a motto but this year that's going to change alongside other things but here is my new motto...

"Happy clothes, makes a happy me - who can be sad when wearing happy beautiful clothes!"

I will stick to this! Sure, I will have a few moments, but now I won't have as many - I want to feel fantastic in myself, without people's criticism hurting me. I'm going to focus on blogging and modelling and being my typical ditsy self - but most of all I'm going to focus on being happy! 
I've also adjusted my blogging schedule to try and fit round my new lifestyle routine with going down the gym and that. Two posts will go up each week

Wednesday will remain as OOTW'S
Saturday's will be a post about any topic!

So what's your new years resolution? Do you believe in them? Write in the comments below to tell me!

Billions of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment