Wednesday 1 January 2014

OOTW: New Year, New Me

First OOTW and post of 2014! Scary how quick 2014 has come around... its a little daunting to be quite honest with you. I thought I'd show you a dress I got in the end of summer sale at Rockabilly Pinup, it's another beautiful Hell Bunny dress and I absolutely love it! The meaning behind the title is that, yes ironic as it seems, I'm changing a little, to make myself happier; nobody else but myself. I've felt this past year my emotions and private life have really taken over and ruined the rest of my life, by making me sad and upset. Check out tomorrow's 'New Year Resolution' post for my new motto!




Hell Bunny Bobbi Lee Dress, Rockabilly Pinup - £38.99 (last in stock sale normally £44.99) (Can also buy here)

White Cardigan, Next - £8 (End of Summer Sale)

Cream Waist Belt, New Look - £5

Shiny Jewelled Heels, New Look - £5 (sale)

Pink Butterfly Clip, Beauxoxo - £6









For my hair I decided to do victory rolls - yes! I am really trying my absolute hardest at trying to face my fear of doing these. I'm never any good with fiddly hair styles but I'm slowly getting the hang of it! My makeup is pretty simple as always, black eyeliner with red and gold eyeshadow blended together along with my winter red lipstick from Rimmel in shade 107.

Happy New Year!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment