Wednesday 8 January 2014

OOTW: Trip to London

Last Thursday I went to London with my best friend (and she's a photographer!). We've been friends for just over 6 years now, and we love to meet up and just wonder round London and end up in Soho and have a bubble tea (if you haven't had one, you haven't lived! They are amazing!). First of all, we went to Winter Wonderland which was amazing, and I got a Dalmation plush toy (his name is Toby) and then we just went for a walk. We went to Covent Garden and we visited my most favourite shop in the whole entire world... Collectif!!!! We had a lovely chat with the girl in there (and she was lovely!) and I also bought a new polka dot scarf! 


Winter Detachable Faux Fur Collar Coat (2012 Season), New Look - £70
Pale Pink Handbag, New Look - £19.99
Fur Collared Pixie Boots, Clarks - £60
White Cat Eye Sunglasses, Bow and Crossbones - £8
Sorry this image is blurry, my little
camera just did not want to focus!

Hope you liked this look!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment