Wednesday 29 January 2014

OOTW: Pencil Skirt & Polka Dots!

I know its going to be another photoshoot outfit - but the outfits I wear in photoshoots are the ones I normally wear as well, and these are nice pictures of me in the clothes! These 2 items I just thought looked super cute together! I know most people wouldn't put two patterned items like this together, but I thought it looked cute!


Image - Eddie Stewart Photography

Navy Dolores Top, Collectif -  £25

Hell Bunny Locked Heart Pencil Skirt, Rockabilly Pinup - £31.50

Ivory Pearls, Collectif - £15

T-bar Heels, eBay - £15

Pink Gold Stud Bow, Charity - £1 (2 in a pack)


Hair and Make-up

This is the same as last week, seeing as the photos are from the same photoshoot! Click here to go and see that post on how to get this look!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment