Monday 11 March 2013

The Fringe...

Just before the locks were copped!
Good Evening from a blizzard like UK! The snow has just not stopped coming down! Meanwhile I bare some good beauty news! I finally got the courage to get my hair re-styled into a sophisticated... Yes, you have read right, sophisticated bob! The image on the left was taken just before I had my haircut by my fantastic hairdresser Laura, in the image I am wearing a beautiful Oversized Pink Gingham Rockabilly Bow from Beauxoxo which I absolutely adore!! 


All Change!

The image on the right shows my hair after it has just been beautifully styled! I decided I would go for some 'bangs' - yes this is actually the technical term! I absolutely love my new hairstyle and I hope you do too! I didn't actually have any length taken off my hair, just the split ends out, and my layers re-done, as well as my fringe being cut in!

I hope all you beauties are well, and stay beautiful!

Love and Hugs

Emma

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment