Friday 26 July 2013

Summer To-Do List!

Seeing as I finished work on Wednesday and my summer holiday began yesterday and goes right through to the 2nd of September! So, here is my summer to-do list of all the things I wish to do in my summer holiday...!!!! I will keep updating and re-posting this, ticking off the things I've done and also adding things as I go along!


Go to Summertime Swing with my best friend Charlie!
Go and See Monster's University
Go and see Despicable Me 2
Go and See The Worlds End
Do my Birthday Haul YouTube Video
Dip-Dye my Hair some wacky colour?
Buy some new cigarette trousers
Buy a New Pair of Black Heels
Go Shopping in London 

Go Shopping in Brighton
Go out for the first time 
Do some photo shoots
Buy a new rockabilly dress

Tailor My Lady Vintage Dress 

Do an all nighter!
Do something fun in the house on my own (3rd August)

So what are you going to be doing this summer and have you made a summer to-do list!! Post in the comments if you have and what you have planned!

Much Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment