Wednesday 3 July 2013

18th Birthday Wishlist!




Lindy Bop Pink Cecelia Wiggle Dress  - £22.49 (25% Sale across site)






Top Cats Smashing to the Ground CD



These are some of the lovely things I want for my 18th Birthday (on the 12th July), I haven't shown you all the things I want, because otherwise we will be here for a while. Some things I don't expect to get but you never know till you ask! I also want to add that the two Lindy Bop dress' shown above, I am in fact getting! One from my partner and the other from my brother! I tend to usually end up being a pain to buy for, so I always have to make a list! If you have been following the blog for a while, you'll know I am in a band - well on Saturday (28th June) when we all had a relaxing chilled day, the lovely boys (Ricky, James, Chris and Addy) gave me my birthday present early! They gave me an envelope, and a letter was inside! The letter said that on the 11th July I have been booked in for a deluxe manicure and pedicure including a foot massage! How super lucky! I am always complaining about how rushed off my feet I am when we have a lot of gigs along with long hours at work (plus they still want to know how I can handle being on stage in super high heels!) I really cant thank them enough for treating me like this! 

After my birthday I shall do a blog post on all the lovely presents I received! I bet they will all be lovely!

Much Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment