Tuesday 16 July 2013

Cadillac Crazy!

I'm not too sure why, but today I feel like I've just stepped out of Grease or West Side Story. I'm feeling super chic, and also super hot (no I'm not sounding cocky, I'm just really really hot because of this weather). I thought I'd wear a petticoat today with my skirt just to give it a more poofy look. 



Mint Polka Spot Bow Top, Next - £12 (also available in a navy stripe)

Oversized Pink Bow Belt, Collectif - £10 (no longer available)


Pink Patent Handbag, Next - £40 (bought 3 years ago)

Black Patent 1cm Kitten Heels, From Mum! - £Free

Marilyn Cat Eye Sunglasses, Where it Again Sam - 
£9.99 (same here)







I thought I'd mix it up a bit and instead of showing you my finger nails you can see my toe nails with my shoes! This are in what I like to call 'burlesque' red, these were painted when I had my pedicure last week, but I think they look pretty!

Well, short and sweet today, as I've been at work and at the studio for band practice, I've also bought some new lingerie, which I'm braving up to do a post for you all before I do my lingerie photoshoot!

Much Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment