Tuesday 9 July 2013

OOTW: Summer Psychobilly Style

Its finally summer in the UK, and its feeling hot, hot, HOT! Which makes me super duper happy! I'm also super happy due to the fact that this morning I checked my overall blog views and I've hit over 4,000 views! Which for little old me, is absolutely fantastic and amazing! I wouldn't have got this far without any of you!

Back to the OOTW... Today's is a kind of relaxed look generally because, I have so many errands to do, running round the house, baking cupcakes, going into the loft, cleaning the house etc that its just a super simple look! 






Black & White Psychobilly Peplum Top, Peacocks - £15


Black 3/4 length leggings, New Look - £6 (similar here)


Black Studded Creepers, New Look - £12 (sale) (similar here)


Pink Skullcandy Headphones, Argos - £34.99 (I've had these for 2 and a half years and still work perfectly!)

Marilyn Cat Eye Sunglasses, Wear it Again Sam - £5.99 (similar here)




Today I am in fact not wearing any make-up! Generally because I'm not going out anywhere special and I'm just doing jobs around the house and popping into the village I live in! To just even out my skin (because lets be honest no one has naturally perfect skin, and I also have spots), I put little bit of face powder on. I've also put my hair in a bun because its out the way and its much easier in this hot weather then having it down! To accessorise around the bun a bit, I put an elastic hair band round which has decorative flowers attached to just make it a little more girly, you can also fashion this with a bandanna if you prefer! 
This Friday is also my birthday! I turn 18 years old, how exciting! I will also be doing a blog post about my birthday, on Saturday (or Sunday, if I don't have enough time on Saturday) I will try and take as many pictures as possible too! 

I also just want to say, that next week I plan to film a video for my youtube channel (finally)! I also today, watched a video by my friend who I went to school with. You can see Sammie's video here, she's started an advice channel, and she's filmed the first episode, which I thought would be super helpful for any of you! 

Much Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment