Tuesday 30 July 2013

OOTW; Photoshoot

I've been out shopping all day today, so hence why I'm doing my post now! This weeks OOTW, is an outfit I wore for a photoshoot yesterday!






White Cut Out Sleeve Shirt, New Look - £10


Marilyn Cat Eye Sunglasses, Wear It Again Sam - £10

Shoes (can't see in this picture) are Black Patent Heels from Clarks, however any black shoe will do.






My make up is my typical everyday look, with the winged eyeliner, and I'm wearing my new long wear lipstick by Fashionista in shade 'Coral'. This is a red lipstick with a pink undertone, and is pretty resilient to coming off! I've also done my hair in a quiff, just slicking back my fringe and incorporating it into the rest of the my hair, and set in with the Tresemme Hair Spray!

Much Love 

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment