Monday 29 July 2013

Birthday Picture Collage!



Here are some of the pictures from my 18th Birthday on the 12th July!
(Pictures from left to right)
1. Selfie just before going out to my family lunch.
2. Birthday Breakfast Pancakes with Strawberries and Maple Syrup
3. First picture as an eighteen year old!
4.First legal alcoholic drink, Vodka and Coke.
5. Second Legal Drink, Pinot Grigio Rose Blush Wine (evening meal)
6. Selfie at lunch taken by mumma
7. Just before blowing out my birthday candles
8.Me toasting with my first legal drink
9. My homemade birthday cake from mumma, its a vinyl record cake!
10. My friends Sophie and Anja with me (Angie was taking the picture!)
11. My best friend of 15 years Sophie and Me
12. Selfie just before going out for my meal!

 Well, I've not shared all my photos (as some are embarressing), however I hope you enjoyed my little collage!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment