Tuesday 23 July 2013

OOTW; Carola Dress!

Sorry for the late post today, I've been busy sorting things out today and resting my foot! Today's OOTW will not feature shoes, because I can't actually wear any shoes right now... However, it shows my new Carola Dress from Lindy Bop!!





Make-up

Winged Eyeliner, Collection 2000, Boots - £1.99


Lipstick - Barry M (not sure what shade, the sticker comes off!) - Pink 

Rimmel 24 Hour Stay Foundation - £7.99










As you can see in the photo, I have badly damaged the toes on my feet. Below the bandaging my toes are pretty disgusting, really bruised and really swollen. I have broken the middle toe and the little toe, and its unbelievably painful. More so then I thought... Hence why I can't wear any shoes!

Sorry for the short post, I'm very tired and emotional today, and in a lot of pain, I shall be posting on Friday my 'Summer To-Do List'. I am also looking for Guest Posters on my blog, so if you are interested then drop me a message!

Much Love

Emma Victoria

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment