Thursday 19 December 2013

Blogmas Day 19: Favourite Christmas Scents

Round this time of year I always love to have scented candles around my room to give off beautiful Christmas smells. My favourite smell has to be that of fresh mulled wine, the taste, and the smell is just too divine! I've only recently started getting into the whole mainstream of having Yankee Candles - I never buy them too much cause of the expense. But once I had a sniff of the 'Christmas Eve' candle I fell in love. 
This ultimately reminds me of Christmas, its so perfect with its fruity and festive smell!

Another candle which is perfect is this Mulled Wine candle - you can buy this
off Amazon for £7.99 each! (Buy here!)



I also really love plug-in air freshners and my favourite go to one has to be the Air Wick Electrical Plug in 'Mulled Wine & Cinnamon Apple' flavour. 

So what are your favourite Christmas scents?!

Only 6 days till Christmas!!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment