Sunday 1 December 2013

Blogmas Day 1: Glad Tidings!

Welcome all to BLOGMAS - I have never before done nearly a whole month of blogging every single day. The prospect is worrying about how I'm going to fit everything in, but obviously if something completely disastrous comes up then I will probably do 2 posts in one day (but hopefully that never happens!)

I'm going to do an array of Christmasy things on my blog and some posts may be videos too as well as picture posts for when I go to Winter Wonderland in London (there is going to be more then 1 trip!)

Today I just want to share some of the pictures from last Christmas with my family and pictures I had taken through December!


Christmas Photoshoot 2012


Christmas Dinner Table 2012 (Decorated by me)


The Christmas tree & Bi-Folding doors mum and me decorated last year!


Panoramic view of my Garden December 2012


Finland Holiday - Walk in Ylöjärvi!

Look out for tomorrow's post which is a Christmas Tag!!

24 Days till Christmas!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment