Wednesday 11 December 2013

Blogmas Day 11 OOTW: Lovely in Lace!

Okay so this week is another black little number, this time its my John Zack short long-sleeved lace dress! This is just a cute little outfit and perfect for a quick evening out down the pub with some friends! I'm wearing this to my work's Christmas play on Friday and I'll be pairing this with tights and some cute heels!

John Zack Lace Dress, New Look - £29.99


Studded Belt, New Look - £5




Large Bow, Beauxoxo - £7









My make-up is just a simple winged eye-liner on top of my trio of eye shadow's layered and blended from my 24/7 make-up portfolio palette. I also added my new 'Pink Punch' babylips lip balm just for an extra little glam that wasn't too over the top! 


Well that's another OOTW done, the perfect little outfit for several occasions! 

14 days till Christmas!!

Millions of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment