Wednesday 4 December 2013

Blogmas Day 4 OOTW: Retro Party Present!

This is just a simple little party look I've put together, I super love black dress' for going out just because they can go with anything. With this outfit I've gone for a 'present' sort of theme with all the little bows!

 I super love this one shoulder batwing dress, and I don't normally wear dresses this short, but it doesn't look too bad!



Black One Shoulder Dress, New Look - £Unknown (bought 2 years ago)

Pink Bella Bow Belt, Collectif - £10

Pink &White Brogues, New Look - £15.99

Pink Glitter Bow, Beauxoxo - £5








For my makeup I did my usual winged eyeliner with mascara and my lips I used my Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip liner in Black Tulip with my Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 107, this is a very berry/plum tone lipstick thats perfect for winter. I thought I would add the Beauxoxo bow to run along with the present theme too, it just adds that cute little touch!

I thought I'd show you what I got for Alice today as well *WARNING CUTENESS!*
I bought some cute little bows at Pets at Home for £3 - Freddie refuses to wear anything but his collar but Alice is the opposite! Doesn't she just look so cute?! We are both matching with our bows!

Who thinks the gold reindeer is such a cute little touch? 

21 days till Christmas!


Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment