Sunday 22 December 2013

Blogmas Day 22: Last Minute Stocking Fillers!


Are you still stuck on filling them stockings, or maybe just need a small little gift for someone? I thought I'd make it super simple and pick one shop, so I picked Boots as they always have something for someone!

Gifts for Her




1. Toni and Guy Mini Gift Set - £10 









2. Vintage Collection Hanging Ornament Hearts - £6






Gifts For Him



3. Ted Baker Four The Road Set - £16











4. Soap and Glory Male Gift Set - £12
(Perfect for your vintage man!)






Gifts for Girls


5. Pretty Patisserie Parisian Pamper Set - £12











6. Minnie Bath Fizz Trio - £6 
(I bought this for my god daughter as she adores Minnie Mouse and these smell divine!)





Gifts for Boys


7. Connect Four Game - £9.99









8. Satzuma Camera Lens Cup - £12








Christmas is soon!!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment