Friday 20 December 2013

Blogmas Day 20: Holiday is here!

So today I have finally finished college for 2013 and I can now begin to chill out for the next few weeks for Christmas and New Year! My last lesson today was English which I enjoy so much! English is like my most favourite subject in the whole wide world ever (apart from when I have to write essays...). The thought also dawned on me that this was my last college lesson of 2013... Scary stuff. 

Oh well I can relax now and watch some Christmas movies...

What's your favourite Christmas movie? Mine at the moment (apart from Robbie the Reindeer!) has to be Arthur Christmas!

REMEMBER - 3 BITS OF STICKY TAPE! (You'd get it if you've seen the film...)

So close to Christmas now!

Mistletoe Kisses

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment