Tuesday 17 December 2013

Blogmas Day 17: Emma Bakes Simple Shortbread!

Today's video is a baking tutorial! I have never ever done a baking video or tutorial video on my YouTube before so I thought I would! I also have the recipe below if you want to try and make the Shortbread yourself! This is pretty much fool proof - not even I could screw it up and I'm really not a baking pro!




RECIPE:
100g of Butter
100g of Plain Flour
50g or Caster Sugar
50g Semolina

1. Put your oven on 160C (lower if you have a fan oven). Blitz in a food process of bring all the ingredients together in a bowl using your hands (Don't forget to scrub them!!)

2. Roll out your dough onto a floured work surface and choose your cookie cutters. You want your dough about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and then cut with your cutters.

3. Then get a tray with greaseproof paper to put your shortbread on and bake for 20-25 minutes.

4. Leave to cool and then sprinkle sugar on top and transfer to a wire rack.


5. Voila - its time to eat!

ONLY 8 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment