Saturday 14 December 2013

Blogmas Day 14: Boozy Bailey Hot Chocolate Recipe!

I thought I would share my absolute favourite thing to drink this year when I need warming up!! Alcohol is always available in my house (especially at Christmas). Just make sure you aren't going to do any driving for the rest of the day after having this bad boy!!

What You'll Need!

Hot chocolate powder (I opted for Aero as its super bubbly and adds to the yummy magic!)
Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur


Your most Christmasy mug you can find in your house
Milk
A small whisk
A Shot measurement

How to do it!

1. First you need to boil water in your kettle (pretty easy step!)

2. Add 6 teaspoons of the hot chocolate powder (the more you add the more chocolatey it becomes!). Add a small dash of milk but not too much!! Then whisk together to make a thick paste.

3. Then you need to get your shot measurement and here is when you decide how boozy you want it to be - I personally opt for a double shot just cause I like mine really strong! And again mix!

4. Add your water to the top and then whisk whisk WHISK!!! You want your hot chocolate to be super creamy as well as boozy! 

5. OPTIONAL - you can add marshmallows or whipped cream if you want! I decided to add some Fluff into mine as it makes it even thicker and amazingly yummy!!!

6. Now you can drink it!! Enjoy!

I will definitely be having this on Christmas Day!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

P.S I also have a Shortbread video tutorial coming up and a dog treat recipe as well!!
P.P.S Make sure you go and check out Stephanie Mavericks YouTube and her blog (She has a giveaway too!)
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment