Saturday 7 December 2013

Blogmas Day 7: Favourite Christmas Songs


I thought I'd share some of my favourite Christmas songs with you all! At the moment I have my 2 favourite Christmas Albums which are the compilation CD"The Best Christmas Album, in the world... ever!" and "Christmas Tales" by my favourite violinist Alexander Rybak... The first CD is actually my mums as she bought it before I was even born, and sadly this CD is beginning to show its age, but we are hopefully going to buy a new one (probably the same CD) soon! I know a few songs will be cover's of over songs, but to me they are still beautiful and they still have that meaning to them!
Below will be a list of links of my current favourite Christmas Songs, a short, sweet and relaxing post today!


Alexander Rybak - Silent Night

Elton John - Step into Christmas

(Hint - it's from the Grinch!) Jill Zadeh - Where Are You Christmas?

Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody

My ultimate favourite Christmas song in the whole entire world is Fairytale of New York - I cry everytime I listen to this. Everything about it...

Simple post today, but it gets us in the Christmas spirit!

18 Days till Christmas!

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment