Monday 2 December 2013

Blogmas Day 2 - The 2013 Christmas Tag!

So my lovely friend Steff from Stephanie Maverick tagged me in this way back in November but I 
decided I would do this for my first post of Blogmas! I will be scheduling posts seeing as I'm so busy over this time of the year! 


1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
In my house we kind of have a real and a synthetic - in my room I have a slimline 6ft synthetic tree which I put up on the 1st November (I don't care what anyone thinks - I just love Christmas so much!!). However, downstairs we have a real tree because my dad always insists on having a real tree. This year we have got to decide whether we are going to get a real one because of the puppy - but its likely we will still have one!

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Hmm - I'm currently really loving the Chocolate & Orange Mocha Latte at Costa from the Autumn (I go to costa pretty much every day when I'm at college!) 

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I used to be very different to my mum I always used to have just white decorations with crystal white lights and white doves but I've now kind of grown up over the years and become more traditional, much like my mum. My mum decorates our tree very rich as we believe more is less on the tree as we always get a 6ft tall tree which is very wide and bushy! This year my colour scheme for my tree is Red, Green, Gold and White.

4.  Giving or receiving?
I absolutely love giving presents no doubt about it - I do need to start making my presents for close friends and putting their bags together!

5.  To mince pie or not to?
 I had my first mince pie around mid October already - I adore mince pies and I need to make some in December for my family!

6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
We kind of have a huge table full of food for Christmas, our traditional Sunday lunch we have is very boring so I'll tell you about my families Christmas dinner instead - ready for the list?...: Turkey, Ham, Pigs in Blankets (Sausages wrapped in bacon), roasted Chestnuts, Sprouts, French Beans, Peas, Carrots, sweetcorn, Roasted potatoes, mash potato, homemade Yorkshire puddings, bread sauce, gravy (2 different gravy's) and a few other things too... We are fatties at Christmas.

7.  Christmas day fashion
 Every year my mum makes me buy a new dress for Christmas - I have no say whether its a dress or not. I haven't actually got my dress yet, I haven't really seen one I've fallen in love with. We all dress up really smart and in nice clothes but this year I'm debating whether to just re-wear a new dress because of Alice as she keeps putting her muddy paws all over me and my clothes.

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I have a favourite Album at the moment and that's Alexander Rybak's 'Christmas Tales' album - it had such beautiful covers on it as well. He is probably my favourite violinist - ever.

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
I watch around 30 christmas films per year staring on the 1st November - but my favourite Christmas film has to be ROBBIE THE REINDEER!!!!!!!

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Me and my mum believe Christmas is for children so we always open our presents first thing in the morning because when we were younger it meant we had all day to play with our presents until Christmas dinner at 5pm (we have our dinner in the evening so we go to bed all sleepy and our afternoon isn't wasted as we always play a family game!).

Oh this is getting me SOOOO excited for Christmas!! Not long - ONLY 23 DAYS! 

Lots of Love

Emma Victoria

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment